Where can I find some good backgrounds?

I really don’t know what’s going on with the instagram accounts, why did they delete their links to backgrounds? Nevertheless, are there any links to backgrounds left? Or can people who already have some backgrounds/overlays help?

They deleted their links because people steal them and claim them as their own and no sorry I don’t know were you can find some

Yeah, and now they take everything away from us because of some douchebags? After all they themselves worked on them for us, they have all the rights to do whatever they want with them… But seriously. Pretty sensitive in my opinion, but I’m no one to judge. Maybe the situation was worse than this.

Anyways, do you happen to have some backgrounds/overlays? : (

Um no but I tagged u on a thread

Oh:) Thanks

Hello, I am in the process of getting my creative side together and would like to create book covers, edits, etc. for those of you that have the story, but need help bringing it to life. I don’t charge a fee, as I’m starting from scratch, but do ask to be acknowledged in your story as well as a valid reference to use for my future jobs. If interested, please send me a email at anicolek1984@gmail.com. I put the link to one of the apps I have used showing some differnt edits/creations I have done as well as a sample Bookcover.

Thank you

You’re here just when I need you, haha. I could totally use some help for my story covers. :wink:

People were using their work without giving credit so a lot of people got frustrated and removed their drives to stop their work being stolen.

Are you looking for anything in particular? I have a few in my drive (link is in my bio here) but not very many. I do plan on adding more though.

Hello @Mkgee, this is Sydney the Moderator.

This topic has been moved from Episode Fan Community to Art Resources because it involves backgrounds and overlays. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

Great!!! I’m willing to help however I can. Do you have an idea of what you want? If you send me whatever ideas, story names, author, etc. You have, I can get started asap. I do have to warn you I am a single mother of 3 and work full-time so there is a chance I could be delayed in providing the work but I’m going to make a goal for myself to not let anything go longer than 3 days. If that works let me know and thank you for reaching out and giving me the chance to assist you in this.

Do not judge these creators. They have spent six to seven hours or possibly more making the backgrounds for us. They have the right to be sensitive because it is theirs.

NOTE: @shellyg has an instagram highlight with some other background creators, you can find them there.

She didn’t judge them lol she said they can do whatever they want because they made it …

Lol. Literally sounds like you don’t care about how much effort we put into our work or how frustrated we are as long as we give you what you need. This is one reason why I’m hardly interested in the community anymore. Pretty selfish, in my opinion.

It’s our work anyways. I think it’s up to us to decide what we choose to do with it.

I don’t wanna start a fight, and I would rather receive a response from the creator of this topic.

BACKGROUND QUEEN!

(i also wanted to let you know that most of your backgrounds are still on episodelife.com)

It’s all good! A while ago, I gave permission to share some of my backgrounds on EpisodeLife. :slightly_smiling_face:

Okay, I’m just making sure because some desperate assholes make take credit for them by getting it there. We don’t want more of those incidents (even though there is many). I do hope you do enjoy the little break and keep enjoying your life (as said on your instagram story).

These amazing artists are absolutely entitled to removing access to their backgrounds after everyone abused and misused them, I can’t even begin to imagine how frustrating that might be. I believe @ThorneArtStudio still has a google drive open with literally thousands of amazing backgrounds, so I would recommend checking that out.

Yes, my drive is still up. I have changed all the file names to thorneartstudio-setname in hopes this will help people to remember to credit. My terms of use has been updated as well.
I dont really blame artists for removing their work, but I have no intention of removing mine. My drives just came back up recently, as I ended the backgroundfactory project due to overwhelming demands that were taking a toll on my mental and physical health. I do ask you follow my terms of use, and if you make money from my materials, consider a donation to help the cost of the meshes- a lot of money for 3d meshes and time goes into rendering them…im 100% non profit and all donations go into material cost to release new content.