Where’d @Dara.Amarie go?

I was wondering what happened to @Dara.Amarie. Because she disappeared from the Episode world. She closed her help thread and deleted her instagram. The reason I’m asking is because she was a super helpful person and it sucks that she left. Anybody know why she left or if she’s just taking a break? Nothing personal or anything just something in head that I’ve been wondering.

5 Likes

I think she is taking a break

4 Likes

But if you need directing help here are some people
@Apes @JemU776
They are great!

5 Likes
2 Likes

shes on vacationnnnn

2 Likes

she took a break for a while because she’s on vacation and her birthday was coming up. i personally think it has something to do with all of the backlash she was getting from “Positively Princess” or whatever the story was called.

5 Likes

Nah, I don’t think it’s because of this-she must have had the vacation planned in advance and was looking forward to it.

Besides, she’s a very strong, amazing, helpful person and wouldn’t let things like the backlash over Positively Princess affect her too deeply.

Again, I’m not her, so I can’t know, but this is just what I think.

A break is nice for her since she does so much and I hope she enjoys her birthday & vacation <3

12 Likes

i kind of feel bad that she got all of that hate. she’s an amazing director and the concept wasn’t even hers, she was literally just paid to write the story but got so much hate :((

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, and tbh I feel like a bit of a jerk… considering I’m the one who made the thread where people were talking about it. If this is the case, I hope she’s not too discouraged or hurt :worried:

love you dara, hope you have an amazing vaycay and birthday :sparkles:

6 Likes

well, most featured stories get backlash but no one would go for the coder, in my opinion :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about the community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

This is not a suggestion and it’s not a petition… this my sincere request: Bring @Dara.Amarie back! Here and on Instagram :heart:

We need her. She is our tutor, our teacher and our first hand help! All I know about coding I know thanks to her!
:sneezing_face: :sneezing_face: :sneezing_face:

11 Likes

Where did she go :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No idea :weary: Who will we ask for help now? :weary: Her thread is gone :sob:

2 Likes

@Apes is good help :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Calm down! She’s not gone anywhere :smiley: she’s on the break at the moment enjoying her holiday :smiley:

11 Likes

Pretty sure she’s just on holidays

1 Like

thanks girl :heart:

3 Likes

Why are most of her threads closed?

1 Like

She asked for them to be closed while she was on holidays?

2 Likes