Where’d @Dara.Amarie go?

I don’t know :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

people would comment all the time… so she just closed them while she’s on holiday.

6 Likes

I hope that’s it

1 Like

it is, just follow her IG so next time you know what’s going on :smile:

3 Likes

I do follow her but maybe I missed that fact.

1 Like

like the other people said, (i think) she’s on holiday. :slight_smile: and the reason to close your threads when you’re on a long vacation or something is so that they don’t 1.) over flow with messages (since she helps people) and 2.) they are still there when you come back (it doesn’t get close for inactivity and you can always ask for it to be reopened)

2 Likes

In addition to what’s been said above, I know she said she is going to be gone for about two weeks. The first was for her birthday, the second was for a vacation, She did not specify when she’d be back.

7 Likes

Yeah, I saw that too : )

But some people don’t have instagram so they may not know :sweat_smile:

And it would have been nice if she wrote that in her bio so some people on the threads aren’t wondering what’s going on and continue to ask her for help- but again, that is her choice :smile:

I hope she enjoys her vacation, she is very helpful to many and an amazing person in this wonderful community <3

2 Likes

oh and- if you look in a users profile you can see the last time they were on. and apparently she was on 7 hrs ago :?

1 Like

Nope i can’t see that

1 Like

I don’t have in my head what someone said and what’s going on in their lifes. I have too much going on in my own :joy:

Dara’s threads are very important to me and also the notifications she posts on Instagram. Through her answers and helping others and through templates she makes I learn every time something new.

After I saw her threads are closed, I checked Instagram and for a moment I panicked because not even my friends knew why she’s inactive :smiley:

I’m glad everything is ok, I hope she enjoys and rests her head away from all of us :smiley:

1 Like

She deleted her IG account :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

She probably deactivated while she’s on her holiday :grin: don’t panic!

8 Likes

So, I’m sure most of you noticed that @Dara.Amarie disappeared from Episode and Instagram.

I’ve seen plenty of topics saying that we should bring her back, demanding that she has to come back.

So I’m telling you that this is wrong.
And no, that’s not because of some hate or any personal issues.

I’m saying this because:

Dara decided to leave, or at least take a break. This is her decision to make, not yours. I understand, that some of you may miss her, I do too. She’s helped me so much in the past with coding and script errors, she’s a lifesaver. But she decided to take a break, she chose to, she wants to do so, and she will. You can’t demand her to come back. She’s only human, not a tireless robot. She may be tired, and want a break. She might decide to come back, that would be awesome, but if she decides to leave Episode then so be it, if she wants to then she will, you can’t force her to stay. I want her back too, believe me, but I respect her choice, and you should too.

That’s all I wanted to say, I hope that now you can be more understanding towards her and her decision and you can aggree with me.

14 Likes

It says she was last seen 45 mins ago. She’s probably taken a break or is less active than before.

4 Likes

Can check this thread out=

Also, she’s just on vacation, taking a break ^^

1 Like

I miss her too

1 Like

Hey guys!

I was originally going to take a break for just one week only, which was the week of my vacation, but due to the backlash over PP I decided to start my break earlier. I deleted my instagram account because of DM’s I was getting from ignorant people who don’t know the difference between a writer and a director :roll_eyes: I closed my help threads since I didn’t want my notifications to be flooded when I got back (even though they still were lol).

But I want to thank all of you for your support :purple_heart: I could never leave this comminuty for good :wink:

17 Likes

Thats great :slight_smile:

Glad all is well, hope you enjoyed your break <3 xo