Where do you find covers?

lately every story has an art cover. where do you find artists? do you pay for covers? are they free? or do you draw them yourself? i may not use an art cover, but if you could link some resources so i have options, i’d be grateful. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Some make them for free, some cost money, it depends upon the artist.

1 Like

Hiii so some people go to art shops (normally free (at least on forums)) and commissions (which u pay to get Art there) but some people do make them there selves

Here are a few shops I work at (they are all free):
:white_heart: The Vintage Art Shop :white_heart: (Free PFP’s, Covers, Splashes, Overlays, Art Scenes, Character Cards and More)(FREE)(OPEN)
𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓐𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓹:sparkles::smiling_imp::crystal_ball:
:yellow_heart: Central Garden Art Mall(Free):yellow_heart:
[OPEN] Tiger King Art Shop🐯

hope this helps

2 Likes

I’m planning on commissioning someone on Amino for mine ~

there are lots of editors/artists that put up cover “shops” for people to request from for free. some commission and pay money. if you’d like to make it yourself, here’s some apps i recommend-

Some commision, they are usally the amazing art covers, some do art for free, and you Can be lucky ro find some good artist who do that,

Persoanlly i draw my own covers

Hm. I just go from art shop to art shop to see if they have drawn art (most are closed, so it takes a while), and if I like it I’ll request.

Hey I’m an artist and i do covers and art scenes and everything you want!
I do only commissions (no free arts) but I’m very cheap:

• for one person on the cover i ask 10 euros
  • for a cover with 2 people it’s 15 euros

If you are interested here I’ll show you some of my works:

Heyy!
:white_heart: The Vintage Art Shop :white_heart: (Free PFP’s, Covers, Splashes, Overlays, Art Scenes, Character Cards and More)(FREE)(OPEN) this shop has all of your necessities.
We are also having a giveaway when the thread reaches 500 likes and there will be one winner.
The artists of that shop have contributed in the winner’s prize.
So go on and tell your friends to like That thread so that you can enter and possibly win a giveaway !!

can you draw one for me ?