Where do you get these particular backgrounds from?

They use overlays

1 Like

But I’ve seen custom made backgrounds, I can’t find them anymore.
Thanks though.

Hi in general you can have any background you want and upload it dtto goes for overlays - do you know how to upload your own background and overlay?
Do you know how to work with overlays?

1 Like

something like this?

2 Likes

I know how to upload backgrounds and overlays but I don’t know how to create or work with them… x

Kinda, I guess something like that would work

But I mean backgrounds like this:

I did mean something like this haha. Thank you!

Just need one of these and need to know who to give credit to as well x

Moved to Art Resources since this is about backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

I keep putting threads in the wrong section lol
Thanks x

1 Like

Check this out :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, I already have this thread saved. I meant I don’t know how to create them mostly haha

1 Like

No problem, it happens. :smile:

1 Like

Oh ok lol

1 Like

I appreciate it though x

1 Like

If you use them credit me I did them based on your request. :slight_smile:

background credit @Farah_DeSantis

the 3 one ending png works as an overlay for the first one (the one without doors) so you can spot him behind the door And he still will be visible in the gap.

1 Like

Regarding the creating.

I use free images from sites like pixabay (this one is from there)

And then I do modify them in program GIMP (it is a free program)

Can be used also for making covers atc. it is not a very intuitive program, unfortunately - but some basic are also in Josep Evans videos.

Before I started writing on an episode I didn’t worked in that program and learned step by step the basis.

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks x

you are welcome. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.