Where do you want to go?

Where is one place that you have always wanted to go? It can be a country or a simple park that you haven’t been to!

I have always wanted to travel around Florida, Canada or even Sweden!
If it didn’t have to be a country i would want to go to gravity! (a place with trampolines everywhere!)

7 Likes

For me, well I don’t know what country, but perhaps maybe Miami. :thinking:

2 Likes

I always wanted to travel to Japan :slight_smile: It’s been my dream to go there.

3 Likes

Italy!

1 Like

oooooo fancy :sunglasses:

ooooo I wanna wear their Kimono. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:smiley:

1 Like

Me too! :smiley: Kimono is so cute and beautiful! :heart:

2 Likes

Bora bora!

1 Like

yas :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

PARIS :kissing_heart:

I’d love to go to France as well so I can put all the French I am learning to use :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow can’t believe someone actually wanna go to Sweden haha, it’s so cold here! :sweat_smile:
But I really wanna go to Seoul or Hong Kong! Australia would be cool too, don’t know what city I’d want to visit tho.

1 Like

The Maldives definitely! It’s so beautiful there :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Amsterdam

Or as I like to call it AMSTERDAMNNN, :joy:

4 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

When i’m older I really want to go to Switzerland, Tokyo, and Japan

1 Like

Italy, Greece, France, Japan. So I can EAT.
But, I really like seeing architecture and nature. I’d also love to attend some kind of fashion week, whether it be in the US or in Europe. Also… cute people live everywhere and I am trying to see cute people.

2 Likes

I’d love to go to the US (preferably NY, Florida & California), Australia, South-Africa, Japan, South-Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Turkey & China!

1 Like

Guyana, Trinidad (for carnival), Turks & Caicos and Harbour Island (for the pink sands):smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes