Where is everyone?

Is it just me or is there barely anyone left on the forums? I feel like there’s less people now. I put up a contest a few days ago and there are only a few people joining :sweat: Are people being banned or something?

7 Likes

What was the contest?

1 Like

I would like to join.

1 Like

I noticed that too. I took a week break from the forums (unintentionally to do some fun activities with friends in real life. I had a blast!) But when I came back on Saturday I noticed there was a different vibe from everyone. I usually do art contests and stuff but for some reason I feel like im drifiting away from the Episode Forums and more towards other platforms. I heard some people did get banned/silenced though. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Thanks, here’s the link:

Yeah, it’s really weird. I’m glad you had fun though :grin:

1 Like

I am still heree.

lol

1 Like

:smile:

I’m here too! :rofl::blush:

4 Likes

Yes! I’m not alone anymore!

1 Like

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol I guess some of us still have social life, and then there is me… in my corner eating bag of chips and watching horror movies .:no_mouth:

2 Likes

How do you add gif ? :thinking:

That’s actually me. I’m super bored.

It’s also summer break for a lot of folks so I think many people are on vacation.

1 Like

If you copy/paste the url of the gif into the text field it should auto add the image for you once posted :slight_smile: :nerd_face:

1 Like

That’s true. I really need a vacation right about now.

1 Like

“You are not alonee, but I’m here for you
Although your far away
I’m here to stay”

MJ

3 Likes

2 Likes