Where is everyone?

Wht uppppp

1 Like

k

I actually want to know if we can tag ppl

1 Like

yes!!! Damn poor scott :joy:

2 Likes

No spoiling!! I want to watch it, but I haven’t yet!

ik I won’t spoil

1 Like

Thanks

I’ve seen a lot of people’s ig stories that are saying their portals aren’t working

4 Likes

Oh… that sucks

lemme see if my portal works cus even discord doesnt work

ik…

1 Like

If it doesn’t say it in the forum rules then it is allowed :slight_smile: :space_invader::robot::fireworks::sparkles::confetti_ball::balloon::tada::sparkler:

3 Likes

Update: I just received acknowledgment that there is an issue with GAE (Google App Engine) and that the issue users are experiencing should be resolved as soon as Google repairs the issue on their end.

If ya’ll can. Please refer people to this post regarding the current issues people are experiencing with accessing the Writer’s Portal, etc :neutral_face:. We have seen what everyone is saying and have made the other teams aware of it :nerd_face:. So now it’s in their hands. Either myself or another member of the team will keep you updated as we hear from the other teams :bulb:. (Blurred due to issue not on Episodes end) Thanks and incredibly sorry for any inconvenience this might cause. :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Sure!

This is not true and would be pretty silly :rofl:. Do not believe anything regarding Episodes processes unless you hear it directly from Episode and if you have any questions you can always feel more than free to private message @Sydney_H or myself with your questions. Please refer to our post here for more info on the topic. Thanks! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

2 Likes

I love that emoji. sorry sorry thats off-topic lol

ok thank you.

1 Like

Thank you for this update! I suddenly could barely get onto the portal, which made me think there was something wrong with my laptop! Good to know it’s not just me, but it sucks that we all have to suffer lol :broken_heart:

1 Like