Where is the Gear icon?

Hey Guys so I’m new to episode forum and I was promoted to being trusted or something episode gives you but anyways so the epibot was teaching me advanced tutorials but I’m stuck on one part. The epibot said in order to do alot of this advanced things I have to click the gear icon. But where is the gear icon??? I have been looking everywhere.
I use google chrome and I’m on PC. I might sound stupid but can someone help me??

Hi, welcome to the forums (:
If you’re looking for the gear icon you click on your profile picture at the top right part of the screen
Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 10.46.24 PM
then you click your username.
Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 10.46.32 PM
From there it brings you to multiple links that say summary, activity, messages, drafts, preferences and log out.
Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 10.46.40 PM
The gear icon is right next to the one that says preferences!
Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 10.46.44 PM
I hope this helped, if you need further assistance, write me back and I’d be happy to help! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Ok thank you!! Now how do you write a poll using the gear icon??? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Like this:

1 Like

The gear symbol for account settings and the gear symbol under making a reply are for totally different things, basically.

1 Like

O my god. You are a lifesaver. Thank you so much!!! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Moved to Site Feedback since this is about how the forum operates. Thanks to @Vividly and @writingspirit for helping! :smiley:

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.