Where is What's On Sunday?

Due to a glitch in the App, I haven’t been on Episode for about a year now, and if there’s any story that I missed, it was What’s On Sunday. A well written and amazingly directed story by a creator who’s name I am struggling to remember… I believe their name started with an N.

After returning to Episode, I eagerly launched the app only to find that WOS was gone. I tried everything I could to find it, even went through all of the people I am following in order to find the person who wrote it. But their account was also gone…

The story was very relatable and back when I was reading it, it was actually helping me through some stuff.

Does anyone know what happened to it? I’m hoping to get some answers on why it was taken down by posting here…

1 Like

What style was it written in?

1 Like

Ermmm not the really old one, the newer one that isn’t limelight? Lemme find some pics

2 Likes

Oh you mean Ink?

2 Likes

I believe the author changed the title’s name.

2 Likes

Oh I believe that the author changed the title but I can’t remember what it’s called now. :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Wha? What’s it called? Because I am not following her anymore which is weird… cuz I was

1 Like

This Just In: Her name was Nour

1 Like

What was the plot?

2 Likes

Yep! Thanks, I had forgotten the style name

2 Likes

A group of friends reminiscing about College… kinda

1 Like

Oh! I think I know the story! The characters lool familiar. Hang on, let me go see if I’m right.

If it’s the story I’m thinking of, the author is/was revamping it.

2 Likes

Ahhhhh Thank You! I can’t imagine how she could make it any better, It was already so amazing <3

1 Like

Is this it?

6 Likes

It is, yaaaaaaaaaaay. SOMEONE FOUND IT LOL I WAS TRYING BUT I HAVE TOO MANY STORIES.

3 Likes

Thank youuuuuu :sob:

2 Likes

Lol! I just remember what the characters looked like bc i was crushing on the curly haired one so :woman_shrugging: :rofl:

2 Likes

OMG sameeee

1 Like

Ikr, all of these characters are so hot

^^^^^^ Me

4 Likes

Thank you allllllll
Ack you guys are amazing!!!
Weeeeee I’m so happy that it’s still there! EEEK

1 Like