Where my lads who play episode at?

oh lolll

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Are you telling us your age or?
‘Cause this thread is asking if there’re any active guys on the forums who play episode.

1 Like

I get my boyfriend to proofread all my stuff so he technically uses it, but I encourage anyone to use episodes. If you don’t like romance there is plenty to read in comedy, fantasy and scifi.
My mom also reads my episodes to my dad, so he technically reads episodes too, kind of.

1 Like

Wdym?

Someone replied to the thread saying “sixteen!” :joy:

1 Like

Here!

1 Like

Omg loll😂

It’s rare, but there are a few of us here and there :joy::joy:.
I know of at least two other guys who have episode related instagrams and use the app for writing/reading or both.

2 Likes

@Krish @CrimsonCat6 @Gerr.episode @GRH @Hellchaser
(@/Hellchaser may be a they/them, I should probs check)
(edit: they are)

3 Likes

I’m a boy who plays the game I have a story out and everything and read a lot of fantasy stuff but if you need any help here I’m here :clapping:

2 Likes

I am transmasculine non-binary, but I consider myself a lad. Sup.

4 Likes

Hey I’m a guy!! :v:

4 Likes

I’ve been busy with other projects. I’m writing for a mobile game, and I’m teaching myself how to do visual effects for my short film. I’m not as active on the forums as I used to be. Indeed, I got the “do you need help with your story?” email from Episode itself as I hadn’t updated any of my story files in a while.

1 Like

@hibiscusgravy :eye: _:eye:

1 Like

Hi, I’m a guy and I like Episode and the Forums. But yeah, I feel like the majority of people in the Episode community are girls for some reason. Not that it’s a problem or anything. It’s just noticeable.

1 Like

Probably because it’s a story app with 95% romance. Also there’s barely anything for guys in terms of customization.

5 Likes

Well🤣 i guess hi hello how are you?
Yeah i’m a male author currently on a break❤️ have a nice day/night !

2 Likes

Well, it’s nice to see you too​:joy::joy::skull:

2 Likes

Isn’t it always? Lmao. :joy:

1 Like