Where To Research Heavy Topics For Stories

So… I wanna re-research for the stories that I’ve gotten a lot of hate here for, and I wanted to know where I can research on topics of that sort, if you don’t wanna help, that’s fine, but please ignore this topic if that’s the case.

Depends on the topic

1 Like

I’mma PM you.

I meant what websites should I go to. But thanks.

I would just look up the word, if someone is dealing with suicide I would look up suicide help. there are a lot of things out there so its really easy to find it

4 Likes

Thank you.

To fix my story. I’ve just decided to start being more mature. Starting with accepting advice & criticism. Yesterday really opened my eyes.

1 Like

literally no reason to be rude -
I think she just means a reliable source that might go into detail that isn’t wikipedia

1 Like

Maybe search with a specific word in Google for your problem and check out the websites they show you.

1 Like

It’s advice and it’s a good piece of advice. You can get millions of results just by searching it up.

3 Likes

You can look on the forums, I’ve found it to be pretty helpful when I need help on writing certain things I may not be a pro at

1 Like

Thank you!!!

@Sydney_H can you close this?

Okay to sum everything up, your best bet for real life experiences is Quora. Maybe Wikipedia and Google as well. I suggest you to do the research yourself btw.

1 Like

Do your research, proofread, and you’ll be fine!

Thanks.

Thank you!

1 Like

@Sydney_H can you close this? I have what I need to know.

I would recommend finding books/stories that go into great detail on these topics by people who have lived through these things.

2 Likes

Thanks!!!