Which app do you use for digital art

I am pretty good at drawing so i wanna try digital art too, so any app suggestions (it should be free)

7 Likes

Before buying clipart I used firealpaca, to this day I also use it for a few projects, I recommend trying it out. Krita is another program you should give a try.

1 Like

I use ibisPaint :clown_face:

2 Likes

Ibis paint x :heart:

1 Like

I use ibispaintx coz I’m broke af and can’t afford an iPad for procreate

3 Likes

me too! (that’s why I needed a free app)

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll do that!

1 Like

Ibis is free… :smiley:

1 Like

Ibispaintx is absolutely free you just watch an add and you can use all the paid brushes for 18 hours.
Also tag me when you post one of your digital arts and feel free to Pm me if you’re stuck anywhere and need help

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll try and will definitely tag and ask you if I need

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi❤️
I am new to digital art as well, I started it 4months ago.
I used ibis paint x as it was free and really easy to use, now as I am a bit matured, I use procreate.
But if you are going for a free app, go with ibis paint x😊
Good luck drawing :grin: and you can pm me if you are stuck :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I use ibis paint x (It’s free too and good at its work)

1 Like

I use procreate, being able to download brushes is pretty useful. Clip studio paint is also pretty good, I think ibis paint is okay.

2 Likes

ibis paint x :clown_face:

1 Like

I use fire alpaca, it’s a program you can only get on a computer or laptop. I’ve tried other apps and programs, this is my favorite so far. You can make your own brushes or download them from other artists. There’s also a lot of useful tools too.

1 Like

Sure, thank you

1 Like

Is it free?

Yeah it’s free

1 Like

Thanks I’ll check it out

1 Like

I use procreate but it’s not free so IbisPaint or drawing desk is good.

1 Like