Which art style do you prefer?

Ink or Limelight?
You see the ink art style used to be very popular while no one liked limelight. Now it seems to be the other way around and to make things even worse Episode have stopped adding features to the ink art style. So which one do you prefer? :heart:

6 Likes

Tbh, I like both styles, so I don’t know what to choose lol. What style do YOU feel comfortable using?

4 Likes

Erm well it’s quite difficult to decide as well to be honest. I guess I like both too. :joy:

2 Likes

I prefer limelight because I feel like you can make your characters way more diverse looking.

6 Likes

I see what you mean. :joy:

3 Likes

yep!

3 Likes

I like LL more. But it’s mostly because of the diversity in characters.

4 Likes

INK.

There’s… There’s just something about LL that I don’t like…

6 Likes

I prefer ink more, since the males in LL are so strange looking

5 Likes

I used to be pretty “team both”, but now I find myself majorly preferring Limelight over INK. For me, it’s a lot more enjoyable to work with since there’s so many options in terms of character creation and animation, whereas INK just feels stale. I’ll still read and enjoy stories in either style though

5 Likes

It’s take me years to make a limelight male cause I be trying not make they look weird

5 Likes

I love limelight with a passion, but I agree.

3 Likes

It is hard to make older looking characters on limelight, but I really like limelight. It’s much more diverse and there are so many more options for clothing, customization, animations, etc. I also think that a lot of ink characters tend to look the same because there are certain features that are considered attractive that get overused way too much. It’s harder to unintentionally make similar looking characters in limelight. I also like it because I know it will keep getting updated, so I’m still hopeful for more amazing features to come. The guys do look a little off, but I think it will get better with time and more releases.

5 Likes

I used to be Ink only but I must admit I like them both the same now. I can’t really decide between the two, so I read and write it both :grin::heart:

4 Likes

I used to only like ink when limelight first came out but now I only read limelight i can’t really say why it just grew on me and now ink feels weird to me

2 Likes

INK:
Better animations
Better male anatomy
It’s older, so I’m used to coding with it
There’s a better curly to straight hair texture ratio
All male love interests look exactly the same
Limelight:
Currently being updated
Horrible animations
More assets and features
Scars, tattoos, freckles, piercings, braces ect.
Very little 4C hairstyles in comparison to every other texture

Classic:
It’s ugly

I have to go with limelight simply because it has more features, with INK it’s harder to make unique characters

8 Likes

I don’t read Ink anymore, just LL.

4 Likes

Wow I couldn’t agree more with your response. Especially about the same ink features being over used. Ink does tend to limit your creation sometimes. :orange_heart:

4 Likes

Agreed. :joy:

2 Likes

Perhaps that’s because the characters look more realistic? :black_heart:

2 Likes