Which body shape do you prefer for your characters?

They are:

Male-

• Generic
  • Athletic
  • Soft
  • Female
  • Slim

Female-

• Generic
  • Athletic
  • Soft
  • Plus

I personally like Generic and Slim for males and Generic for females, the best. But anyway which ones do you prefer and which ones do you like the best?

4 Likes

don’t have a preference. i use them all.

6 Likes

for male i dont have a preference but for female i usally do the basic ones not plus just because there are more options. if episode had more id do more plus but I dont want to do similar outfits

2 Likes

For me it all depends on the character.

3 Likes

For males I prefer generic, slim, and soft
And for females I prefer soft

2 Likes

most of my protagonists are plus size because i don’t see a lot of major plus size characters on episode, and also because i think plus is cute! for male i like slim and soft the best.

4 Likes

For male: Athletic
For female: athletic or generic

I usually use athletic for all my characters as bad of a habit that is, I’m a very active person, it’s my body type, plus using generic feels over-rated because that’s all we had for so long. I often use soft for a female love interest for some reason though. Idk. But a lot of times having a plus sized character is a lot of work for a writer, coding them is difficult, so there isn’t even an option to be plus-sized. They need to give us more plus-sized outfits, though!

3 Likes

I prefer the soft body type just because it’s so common irl. Not everyone has a flat stomach. I do wish Episode added more body shapes, though.

2 Likes

I use female athletic most of the time.

I use whatever best matches each character’s lifestyle, circumstances, genetics and goals but from a purely Episode aesthetic POV, I tend to like the athletic and slim male body types more and the generic and plus size female body types.

1 Like

Male generic/athletic, Female generic/athletic honestly mostly generic for everyone. I’m okay with other body shapes too though!

1 Like

I use them all, but I do find myself learning more towards the slim and athletic male bodies and the generic and athletic female bodies. Usually it has to do with age and lifestyle. I wish I used the plus-sized female bodies more frequently, but I never do. I am working on it, though.

For my female MC I prefer the athletic build and for my male love interests I prefer the athletic build too just my personal tastes plus i’m fairly active walk/jog a lot and am on my feet constantly moving all the time at work up to 60 hours a week.

I do wish they’d add more body shapes tho :woman_shrugging:t2: For female models it’s either plus size or different varieties of skinny (skinny athletic, skinny with a flat stomach or skinny with a belly) and all the skinny body shapes all have the same body dimensions so i’d really like for a “thick” body shape to come out bigger chested bigger thighs wider hips but a small waist basically in between the plus and skinny models. Also for the male models it’s either athletic, some what athletic or SUPER sickly skinny with no belly or with a belly so maybe they could add more male model shapes in between athletic and SUPER skinny.

Tbh on top of adding more body shapes I wish Episode would add more tattoo designs too and either add it to customization or make it easier for authors to add to their stories. Us tattooed thick women get no love :persevere::joy:

2 Likes

For guys, I’d go with Athletic, Generic and Slim. For gals, I’d go with Athletic and Generic.
No hate to the plus size, but because the assets are so hard to find…