Which Channel Is Better?

So I’m just wondering if anyone had watched Cartoon Network shows over Disney Channel shows in their childhood, because all my friends watched Disney Channel but I honestly think that CN was a total bop, Chowder ftw.

I was that one kid who hated TV shows with real people in it, and instead loved cartoons. So this pole is to determine:

WHICH CHANNEL IS THE BEST?

• Cartoon Network
  • Disney Channel
  • Nickelodeon
  • Other

0 voters

I’ll say Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon. They are having more diverse shows now like Craig of the Creek and The Loud house.

2 Likes

I got surprised when they added a Black main character with such a distinct and bubbly personality. I am happy they did though :joy::heart:

True, but I’m talking about old school Cartoon Network. You know shows like “Cow and Chicken”, “Kids Next Door”.

I don’t really watch TV nowadays so I don’t really know what’s going on besides from the fact that AT ended :joy:.

2 Likes

Kids Next Door and Teen Titans were the best shows back then. I just wished they didn’t cancel them :pensive:

1 Like

If only most of the kids in this generation weren’t brain-washed from watching the Paul brothers, they could have been blessed with shows like these :revolving_hearts:.

2 Likes

Powerpuff Girls (old school :heart_eyes:)

2 Likes

Oof yes!!

The new one is so cringy :nauseated_face:

1 Like

I love the Amazing World of Gumball haha

2 Likes

YES! I hate the rebooted one, no offense. I respect that there’s diversity now with the new sister but it’s just not like the original one at all, you know?

2 Likes

Same. They even made old memes funny and society today

1 Like

Ugh I have seen :cry:

Old school was just a dream and a half

1 Like

They did it as an excuse for diversity and that’s all

2 Likes

Ed, Edd n Eddy - I think that is how you pronounce it but I loved watching that when I was younger.

1 Like

Probably.

1 Like

Love it!

Hell yeah! I literally became obsessed with jaw-breakers because of them.

2 Likes

How about the Amazing Adventures of FlapJack?!

2 Likes

Friends (the show) at night :sweat_smile:

1 Like