Which Channel Is Better?

Naruto was my fav on Cartoon Network.

1 Like

Yes yes yes! Ohmygod I missed Cap’n K’nuckles and Bubby :frowning:
It was such a weird show but I loved it because it was weird!

1 Like

Naruto was aired on CN?

1 Like

Bubby was so funny along with Cap N’ K’nuckles :joy:

1 Like

That’s what I thought. My memory might be a little messy

1 Like

That’s weird, never seen it on CN.
GUY FTW THOUGH.

2 Likes

Who watched Regular show?

1 Like

Disney channel will always have a special place in my heart. <3

1 Like

Um anyone who doesn’t think Disney Channel is the best is gonna have to have a little chat with me

Disney for life!

1 Like

I honestly think that Friends, B99 and The Office are the only shows which have real people in it where I could tolerate and watch it to the full seasons.

3 Likes

I’ll go with 4kidstv and Jetix (I never watched any of those three channels because I didn’t have access to them as a kid :thinking: plus for some parts of my childhood, the TV didn’t work at all…however, now that I’m older, I’m catching up by checking out shows that were on those three : )
I love cartoons :tada::sparkling_heart:

And omg Teen Titans from Cartoon Network-I remember watching that on a different channel and it is one of the best shows I have ever come across. To this day, it’s in my top fav shows to watch :smile:

Starfire was my fav ^^

3 Likes

I absouletly LOVED regular show.

1 Like

Loved Samurai Jack but forgot which channel it was on

2 Likes

DRAKE AND JOSH, VlCTORIOUS, ICARLY, SAM&CAT, BIG TIME RUSH, SPONGEBOB, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS, TRUE JACKSON VP, FRED, HOUSE OF ANUBIS, THE THUNDERMANS, WINX CLUB, BELLA AND THE BULLDOGS, ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH SO MANY GOOD SHOWS ON NICKELODEON

2 Likes

And CN in mine <3

1 Like

To be honest most of the Live action shows were trash :neutral_face:

Noooo :joy:

1 Like

Pretty sure it was CN

1 Like

Oof :unamused:

1 Like

i politely disagree. drake and josh, icarly, and victorious were the best back then