Which Characters Should Have CC?

This might get super confusing because I suck at explaining anything, but worth a shot right?

WARNING: If you choose to do this, know it’s VERY, VERY time consuming depending on how many people you want to customize at the same time–

What I did: Having the family members being customized off-screen but without the reader having to customize them too.

What I do is add more characters in the CC template that Dara Amarie provides in her website. For example, if you take a look at her script and website it says to use Control F, then click all, yaddie-yaddie and then change the name to your MC, or the person your trying to customize. Underneath every, single, family member I just add “@EMMA changes into so and so” and it changes the family members at the “same time” and off screen. Here’s my script:

MC's siblings or "older/younger" version

MC's male siblings

I only added @CHARACTER under the MC’s specific customization for the features that I want them to have exactly. Like, I won’t add the @CHARACTER changes into ____ after my MC’s customization feature if I want my MC and her sister to have different eyes. --Only adding this is if I want them to have the same eyes, if the reader chooses a certain feature.

Edit-- I made it a topic!

4 Likes