Which cover art artists/shops are free and open?

hey ~

since i am starting with writing my first stories soon, i would like to know which art shops and/or artists you would recommend for cover art !!

my story will be fantasy mixed with romance/drama. so, if you have some recommendations of artists and/or art shops for a cover art request, let me know. i am not really familiar yet with all the amazing artists out there (here and on ig). if you want to recommend yourself, be my guest too.

i am now ALSO looking for someone who has their requests open/soon open to request for my ldr entry (this one obviously has quite a lot of weeks left before publishing the story, so no rush!!).

under this you can see my cover art idea that i would like for my ldr story.

my mc looks like this:

and i would love for the cover art to look like she is ‘hugging’ her phone like this:

however, i do NOT want her to smile but have an ‘empty’ expression like this:

and then to bring in another aspect of the story, i would love for some different looking planets floating around her like this:

so, if you know an artist and/or shop that had their requests open please let me know.

thank you all.

Hey!) @melaniesmall is amazing!)

1 Like

thank you so much !!!

i will look into it.

1 Like

Hey, you could try here.
Samantha’s Cover Shop {FREE} OPEN

thank you so much, i will check it out yes.

1 Like

bump ~

I do covers, and my specialty is fantasy, especially dark fantasy. I do both edited and drawn, and if you give me a heads up (like a pretty big heads up), I might be able to squeeze you in when you need it!

Edited

Drawn

1 Like

bump ~

up

Hello there!
I know self promotion isn’t really good but, I’m a digital artist and I’m taking commissions.
I don’t know either if you’re willing to pay or not but as a professional I’m not doing anything for free.
Here are some examples of what I do :slight_smile:
Have a good day!

2 Likes

These look amazing!

1 Like

these look amazing !!

unfortunately, at the moment i do not have a job and therefore can not afford to pay for art. otherwise, i would definitely want to support artists, maybe when i finally have a job again.

!! i am now looking for shops/artists that are open for making cover art. so if you know a shop or an artist that is currently taking up requests, let me know !!

1 Like

I understand ! Thank you dear

1 Like

maybe when i have some money again and your commissions are open i will request some. i for sure am keeping you in mind !

1 Like

It would mean a lot for me!

1 Like

bump ~

looking for open FREE shops/artists.

up.

1 Like

I recommend :maple_leaf: Apple Cider Art Shop :maple_leaf: and some shops I work at Spooky Season Art Shop :fallen_leaf::orange_heart: 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓐𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓹:sparkles::smiling_imp::crystal_ball: [OPEN] Tiger King Art Shop🐯

2 Likes