Which cover looks better?

I tried to do a poll but I don’t know how. Anyways, I had to do a new cover because of guidelines and because I suck at it and can’t decide, which one looks better.

A: Current cover:

B: Other cover:

Sry y’all but I had to add this one. Thanks to everyone who’s voted and gave their suggestions :purple_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and thanks to @EliseC for the fonts

10 Likes
  • A
  • B

0 voters

Oh my gorg the first one! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

Thank you. I’m a lost cause :hot_face:

1 Like

I’d say the first one looks better. I love the colour scheme and their position and expression a lot.
Maybe you could make the title a bit bigger so it’s easier to see it, but both are lovely! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you haha I thought the title was a little too small. Appreciate the feedback :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Definitely B if it were less blurry! X

b

Maybe the first one, but with the second one’s background? :blob_hearts:

Thanks. Hopefully it’s not blurry now?

lol thank you :blush:

1 Like

B, although I’d personally make the font stand out more.

3 Likes

You mean changing the color or style? Or both?

Probably both. Just IMO (and I’m not artistic btw so take anything I say with a grain of salt lol), the title doesn’t really pop, especially on that background.

1 Like

How’s this look?

1 Like

This is obviously just a suggestion and of course other people might not agree with me :see_no_evil: but I just feel like the font could be more eye catching? Like this? (But obviously ignore the fact I blurred your text out :rofl: and it could be better. I chose the fonts quickly.)

I just find it a little hard to read in both cases and if it doesn’t stand out at this size, it will be harder on the app.

7 Likes

Omg, I love that version.
I actually chose A because B was too blurry to mee, but with the better quality and the new title I think this version is awesome.

I would put “Fangs of love” more to the right though :thinking:

1 Like

Um actually I like that first font style :sweat_smile: would you mind doing the title for me then? Sometimes I get stuck in a funk and can’t figure it out. If that makes sense haha

I don’t mind at all! Just send over the image without the title. :slight_smile:
Did you want it all in the same font style? Same colour?

I know what you mean. Sometimes when you stare at an image too long as well, it just starts to blur lol and then you really get stuck :rofl: