Which cover should I choose?

Ok I’m so excited to announce that I’m writing an comedy-action story with 2 male main characters ( i’m Working on episode 2 so it’s not published yet )’: …)and I’ve tweaked the covers and I need your help choosing which one I should do for my story.
I like the second one because of the aesthetic vibes but I don’t know what to chooseee
(Credit goes to Epy.blair she edited the characters)

Which one should I choose for my story?? I need an awnser lol.

1 Like

I pick the first one you should join a art group

Thanks but epy.blair did the character edit. (:

1 Like

I quite like the first one, but I also like the second one. That’s no help at all, is it :sweat_smile: I think I like the first one the teeniest bit more :two_hearts:

1 Like

still I love it

1 Like

These are both amazing! Personally, I like the second one because of the filter but they are both beautiful!

2 Likes

That’s what I thought aha but thanks

1 Like

First one :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The second one. It looks more professional.

1 Like

I think the first one looks better.

The first one since the filter kinda covers the beauty of the pic

first one

I like the colours of the second one more… Sorry. :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging: (I can see most vote for the 1st one and I don’t want to confuse you, but I am just being honest)

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

I like the second one more, because having the characters a little zoomed out, ads more depth to the cover.

3 Likes

Same. I like the colours of the second, but the smoothness of the first (if that makes sense).

2 Likes

It does! And I also agree with @Anyanka that the second cover has more depth to it!

2 Likes

Or should I choose this is one?

1 Like

Oh, dear… You are making it really difficult! :joy::joy::joy:

Hmmmmm… :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I like this one! I only wonder if their outfits have to be completely identical?

1 Like

I Just wanted them to match because their brothers and because it’s cute lol, should I change it though?