Which CURSE WORDS are allowed in PV 13?

I’m pretty sure they don’t include sex, or at least they don’t show it or describe it.

The most popular stories I read do include some kind of affection shown, but that doesn’t go against guidelines no matter how many people misinterpret that, probably out of jealousy.

But there are few stories, which do include moaning and sliding and sex in real hard core…
Those will be removed and banned, it’s just a matter of time.

1 Like

to be fair the amount of stories there break guide lines and just get away with is to many.

1 Like

Please, you’re misleading others.

Episode featured stories don’t break guidelines! Read them please and try to understand them :heart:

Have you read kiss list. if you pay diamonds you can have sex with half the school

7 Likes

Newest episode story

2 Likes

oh nvm i thought we were talking about episode

just why…

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t know lol. You might have been on the right track.

1 Like

lmfao so true

1 Like

if u read there guideline, it IS NOT ALLOWED. Don’t follow others who have sex scenes in their story. That’s their story to include the sex scene, I guess they didn’t read the damn guideline, but that’s their business.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You can have sex scenes but not explicit ones. Just them kissing in underwear and a description but not explicit.

3 Likes

which I always show. XDDDDD

1 Like

And @line123462

Yeah I read all that stories, none is breaking guidelines.
It’s easier to judge than to understand.

Next time start reading Episode feature stories without prejudices :heart: And learn from them how to make a “sex scene” that doesn’t break guidelines :heart: because it is possible :kissing_heart:

Screenshot_20190616-121306
Yeah read “without prejudice”

Please private message the user next time with this. There is no place for this word anywhere in the community/public forum and it violates multiple forum rules. Thanks! :v:

2 Likes

Umm… this thread is going south :joy:

@CoraMae As far as I know, general media uses things like “crap (sh-t), heck (hell)” and many other things, I believe there isn’t really a limit in general media, they just don’t use it.

On Episode, I think you can say 5 curse words per episode, you can always ask @Tyler to review your story.

4 Likes

yep. :-1:

1 Like

I don’t use those words “fuck” and similar, just here and there.

But since English is not my native language, I don’t know how else to curse.

Please guys make a list of curse words, which are not limited :smile: @lanafrazer_episode you maybe?

I like “crap”, I must use it more often.

1 Like

The C word is more serious than the rest of those words. It’s harsher. Yeah I disagree with you being flagged but I understand why.

3 Likes