Which description sounds better?

UPDATE: 6/10/2020

**IF SO… follow me on my new instagram page @carlitab.episode for more updates! WORKING ON EPISODE 3 almost ready for the release!

158966653629949068 (1)
Description: Ava Duran, was Hollywood’s biggest superstar with a bad attitude, many number one hits on the billboard charts and dark secrets. The million dollar question…who murdered her?CC/LL/CHOICES

OR

Description two: Ava Duran, Hollywood’s biggest superstar, murdered the night of the Grammy awards. Is it her bad attitude that got her killed or is it because of her dark secrets? CC?LL?CHOICES

It’s from a narrative point of view not much action in the beginning but if you like reading a storyline that keeps your interest, this is it. There will be some action points later on too…Unfortunately I placed my other story on hold as I had writers block I didn’t know where to take it BUT this story will be updated weekly.

2 Likes

I think both of them are great but the first one got me slightly more interested.

3 Likes

Same

1 Like

Yeah, I think the first is better.

2 Likes

Thank you for the input :smiley:

Thank you for agreeing. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the support :smiley:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story descriptions. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.