Which do u like better? ink or LL

in my opinion i like ink better because ive stuck w it now since july 2020, and i’ve memorized most of their animations so thats helpful when im writing a chapter for my story.

8 Likes

i joined late so i first saw limelight.
And i obv like LL better :blush: its more realistic
and every character in INK looks like badass which i dont like :confused:

1 Like

yeah i joined in like june and read LL first and i hated ink, then i started reading ink more and eventually favored ink and now i hate LL.

1 Like

the only style i hate is Classic!!!

yess! ive never read a story in classic but it looks like its laggy.

1 Like

yesss :tired_face:

I prefer LL but we all have different comfort zones with styles so we can’t judge anyone to change it. I am making my story in LL but maybe after it is complete I will make it into INK too I am not so sure.

4 Likes

yeah thats what i was gonna do w my story!

2 Likes

LL all the wayyy

3 Likes

𝐿𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡…

When I started episode ink was still pretty popular—not saying it isn’t anymore—but when the featured stories (I hadn’t known about community stories yet) started being more limelight and less ink I liked limelight more. With ink I couldn’t really customize my character to look like me too much and with Limelight I’m able to do that a lot-a-bitmore.

As of recently I find it kinda hard to enjoy ink, don’t get me wrong the authors have amazing writing but when the LI and myself don’t look “appealing” to me it’s hard to enjoy…I hope this makes sense…

9 Likes

yeah i would agree LL does have more realistic features.

5 Likes

LL! Ink just looks constipated (NO OFFENSE to any ink lovers!!!)

3 Likes

omg someone i can kind of see it in their faces now

1 Like

Lol

Ink forever :relieved:

2 Likes

LL is the best in my opinion. INK is tolerable and I’d read it. Although, classic is a NO for me.

2 Likes

When i first joined back in 2013 when it was classic then ink came and fall in love and refuse to like LL or read any of those stories. now I like LL more then ink. I still like ink but it doesn’t update downside But I’m planning on writing both styles. Currently doing LL.

Ink

2 Likes

I think I joined episode when they were just starting to use that weird limelight look (the one in Dolan Twins, Pitch Perfect, etc) so I’ve read many stories in both styles. That being said, I definitely prefer LL because I know the animations better and I think they look more realistic than the ink animations. In my opinion, LL is also the more visually appealing style.

But I think most of us can agree that classic is the worst style :flushed:

3 Likes

LIMELiGHTBYTHBTRFDSNCBSNSNDB

sorry