Which do u like better? ink or LL

I actually like classic lol.

3 Likes

Well, I’m pretty new to Episode and the first style I discovered was LL. Let’s say that it’s kinda hard for me to appreciate any INK story because I’m not really used to it.

Well I started long ago I love ink more than limelight but I still read LL because the storys are good. My sister hate LL she can’t even read it she only reads ink

ooh same i as gonna do both styles for my story since i already created 3 chapters on the LL style.

1 Like

When I started using episode, is when they first started using INK, so i kinda “grew up” with INK and i didn’t like LL when it first came out and REFUSED to read any stories that used LL. I eventually came around to realizing that LL had more animations and the art is prettier.
So in conclusion: INK still has a special place in my heart but LL is better.

2 Likes

Same

maybe just me but I read mostly classic, and a little bit of ll if its highly recommended

limelight is prettier and has more diversity and outfits, but the best stories are in ink and ink can have better directing and it just hits different. (ink boys r hotter)

3 Likes

also ink animations are much better!

4 Likes

Yes!!! LL animations just don’t really work with me…

3 Likes

I prefer ink all the way in terms of writing and reading. I find it easier to write with advanced directing compare to LL and I always find that my favourite, best directed stories with great plotlines are always ink. :heart:

3 Likes

It depends what kinda mood I’m in

But I won’t read classic lol

Ink always…

3 Likes

LL Always