Which do you prefer? Help needed!

Hey guy’s, I am in need of some opinion’s! Which do you prefer, stories that involve, gang activities and all that jazz or stories that involve high school student’s and y’know all the drama, romance and scandals! I’m very curious to hear all of your opinion’s! Have a lovely day/night. :sparkling_heart::blush:

2 Likes

Those high school drama stories i love em :joy:

1 Like

properly the gang one. i dont like high school drama

but both are over used clichi

1 Like

You could do the high school one with a different plot than the usual, let’s say challenges such as coming out of the closet, racial issues etc Using the gang, however it’s always the same plot but with different characters and that’s just plain boring :woman_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

I don’t Like either of them bit Ig I prefer high school stories if I have to choose

2 Likes

High school one. Although… both of those are pretty cliche

Both? A high-school story that involves kids battling against teen gang activity in their school?

I would like to see a good spin on a high-school story and I think we should portray gang activity as a BAD thing… so high-school kids battling against a sudden rise in gang activity seems like a win-win.

2 Likes

ooof I would read something like that

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.