Which do you prefer? (LL or ink)

LL or ink?

2 Likes

I prefer LL because it has more variety and I like the way they look

5 Likes

Personally I like both

1 Like

LL. Ink is great honestly and from an artists POV it was easier to draw as a beginner. The only reason I stopped using it myself is because it really was missing a lot and stopped getting updates.

3 Likes

I prefer Ink, because it was the first thing i saw when I started reading episode stories, it was easy to write stories with, and I never really went onto limelight because I am not good with change, lol.

Although I see why everyone likes limelight, it is more realistic, I just don’t like the animations.

6 Likes

not to be dramatic but i cant read an episode story if its in ink. i know im missing out but you know…its stressing me out sm

6 Likes

definitely ink

1 Like

Ink! :heart:

1 Like

Same tbh

1 Like

I like LL more, I like ink but. :woman_shrugging:

Plus LL has more of a variety to choose from, I like the style a lot.

When they first came out with LL I disliked it, and couldn’t even read stories in that style. But I warmed up to it after awhile.

3 Likes

I don’t really like LL, tbh. I like how Ink looks cartoon-ish and almost every good story I’ve ever read was in Ink (others were Classic). I like how the Ink characters and clothes look. The Ink script is also easier, in my opinion. It’s really a shame that Ink won’t be getting any updates, but oh well I guess. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

I really don’t care I will read every story in wtv style it is if I like the plot, the only style that I don’t like is spotlight

1 Like

ink

Limelight

1 Like

same I like both i mainly like LL outfits and animations but I also like ink more emotions and funny animation and art scenes.

2 Likes