Which Do You Prefer?!

Let’s Play a Game… :smirk: I’m gonna give a topics and you choose which you prefer and say why?! :heart_eyes:

YOU READY?!! :scream::heart_eyes:

First topic: Dogs or Cats?! :dog::cat:

• Dogs :dog:
  • Cats :cat:

0 voters

1 Like

Don’t forget you have to say why :point_up:t3::wink:

DOOOOGGSSS!!!
I have a puppy and an 11 year old pair of Shelties :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I like dogs more because they are soo loyal and love to cuddle more :smiley::heart_eyes::joy:

Side note I love all animals :heart_eyes::sob:

2 Likes

Doggos. Most cats are evil and don’t give a shit about you. :joy:

3 Likes

I love dogs since I’m young I don’t really know why ! :joy:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: adorable can you share a pic?!!

:joy::joy: nice answer

1 Like

I would say cats because I have never had a dog so i don’t know what it’s like, but i have two cat’s so…:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I somewhat agree depending on that cat!

1 Like

Thanks ! :wink:

1 Like

Cats are cool too I had 3 cats in my life and I loved them all :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hell yes I can, I don’t have any pics of my 11 year old on my laptop but I can show u a pic of my pup when he was 8 weeks old :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

True! My cats a sweetheart but like you said dogs are more cuddly and loyal. :black_heart:

1 Like

Welcome! :joy:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: yassss I have a German Shepherd mix!!! I just took her for a nice long walk today she’s so loyal I love her!!

2 Likes

I’m more of a cat person. I don’t have a reason… I just like them more :grimacing:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sob: sooooo freaking precious I can’t I miss when my baby was a puppy she’s 4 now :sob::sob:

1 Like

:rofl::woman_shrugging:t3: that’s fine I like cats too no judgements :smiley:

AHHHH no way! My family has full bred German Shepherd. He’s the best thing thats ever happened to me! :heart_eyes: Even though he drives me crazy hehe. His name is Calvin and he’s gorgeous.

2 Likes