Which Do You Prefer?!

What’s funny is that I’m a cat person (character) but I love more dogs ! :joy:

1 Like

:joy: Sadie drives me nuts too but she’s soo goofy she brings soo much joy to my family :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Shepherds are amazing! She’s my first shepherd :joy: I was not prepared for her high energy let me tell you!!

2 Likes

:smirk::joy: cat dog! I’m gonna date myself lmao it’s an old Nickelodeon cartoon :woman_shrugging:t3:

Oh lordy! us too! They’re insane! :joy::joy: But I wouldn’t ask for any other dog let me tell you.

1 Like

I know!!! :heart_eyes::joy: I completely agree! My first family dog was a border collie :heart_eyes::joy: he was the best dog soo loyal and well behaved :sob::joy:

1 Like

Ikr they grow up wayyy to fast :sob::sob:
Can you show a pic of your pup? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dog:

1 Like

Of her now or as a baby?! I can show both :heart_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Both lol! If u want :joy: Puppies give me lifeeeee

1 Like

I didn’t know that ! :joy:

1 Like

I just find dogs cuter

1 Like

Here she is :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::joy: @Episode.Wolfie since you have a shepherd I’ll share with you too :blush:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: fair enough :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

:joy::joy: yea I’ll show you a pic you should look it up it was a weird show

1 Like

I CANT CHOOSE they are both cute one reason I like cats is because their lazy and am lazy but they look cute while being lazy and a reason i like dogs is they are so fun to play with

1 Like

Omg I just SQUEALED IRL.
Sooooo cute :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
My Uncle has a German Shepard called Ra’ul, I heard he helped my uncle get some druggies away from him so I wasn’t quite sure what to expect when I met him for the first time (he lives overseas.) But he was the sweetest thing and so gentle and loving, German Shepards officially have my heart :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:joy::joy: cats are chill af I get that my dog is mad hype especially when she wants to play fetch

:joy::joy: Thanks her name is Sadie I named her after a Beatles song :heart_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Amazing :heart_eyes: and she’s so cute and literally looks like a Sadie as well :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy: thanks I had a hard time coming up with her name but it suits her

1 Like

Are we ready for the next topic?! :smiley:

2 Likes