Which Episode style do you like the best? Do you have a preference?

I literally only read classic! Do you have any classic stories you liked because they are so hard to find sometimes.

2 Likes

I have quite a few and Iā€™m also struggling to find some new ones, Iā€™ll pm you or something once my phone is charged :slightly_smiling_face: I canā€™t remember them all off the top of my head

Okay thankyou! Also Iā€™m a new user so what is pm? Sorry!

Itā€™s private messages on the forums, so you donā€™t have to talk in a thread. I will pm you now and it will come up as a little green circle on your icon in the top right corner.

1 Like

I love INK more. Mostly because of the way characters move and how their behaviours look like. For me itā€™s better than any other style. It makes story more interesting.

2 Likes

My favorite is Classic.
When I joined Episode, both INK and Classic were out.
The first stories I read were in INK, but I quickly found a story with funny looking characters.
It didnā€™t take long for me to get used to Classic, and it is now my favorite style.

ā€œTell me, when this same Pequod here had her three masts overboard in that typhoon on Japan, that same voyage when thou went mate with Captain Ahab, didā€™st thou not think of Death and the Judgment then?ā€

4 Likes

I love the hairstyles from classic if I could mix that with Ink I think Iā€™ll fall head over heels with them both.

3 Likes

INK ALL THE WAY!.. One: The characters are just so amazing and Two: the outfits are just so adorable (EVEN THOUGH I THINK THEY SHOULD ADD MORE OUTFITS FOR INK) :smiley:

1 Like

Ink and Limelight!

I think Ink is the best style. I donā€™t really care for Classic and Limelight is pretty cool but I donā€™t prefer it over Ink,

2 Likes

Swiping Right

I like limelight but my readers like ink :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Everyone in LL looks soā€¦ perfect. :joy: Like a cardboard cutout, if that makes any sense? Like Barbies lmfaooo.

I personally think Inkā€™s expressions are the most expressive. But with that being said, I appreciate all 3. Itā€™s a shame not a lot of the stories on the shelf are in Classic anymore.

5 Likes

Ikr :slight_smile:

Ink!
I somehow canā€™t read stories in limelight idk why :confused:

1 Like

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile:

Personally Iā€™m in love with limelight style, limelight girls are just soooo cute, some of their moves are so funny, too bad most of stories are in ink style :(( Classic is a mistake imo, its characters are creppy and disgusting