Which fashion era are your favorites? 👗

Everyone has a fashion era that loves! And surprisingly I fell in love with women’s fashion and literally fantasize wearing one (even though I’m a dude😂).
To me my favorites became the early 1960s since you can still see the 1950s “new look” but they have the over the top beehive hairstyle (as you can see in the musical “Hairspray”) and my other favorites is the 1830s cause I instantly fell in love with the frills and laces and crazy poofs as well as those curly bangs to the sidel as well as 1850s to 1870s since it was similar to 1950s and 1830s (the crinolines and girly frills and the entering of the bustle era).
As you can see I became a fanatic at fashion and it is making me crazy
Here are some examples that I mentioned

image image

4 Likes

1970’s, 80’s and 50’s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

My favourite is 90s and i am so in love :heart_eyes: 80s is nice too, i am mostly vintage anyways

1 Like

I hate almosy everything about the fifties except its fashion. There’s something about the flowy, swirling skirts, blouses and cardigans that lets me momentarily forget the 50s’ racism, bigotry, and McCarthyism.

2 Likes

Yaaas!!! I love those eras the pants and the feathered hair from the 70s and those denim washed clothes from 80s

1 Like

True dat. I definitely don’t like their philosophy and their ridiculous ideas on life, but I definitely like their graceful fashion and their dedication to maintaining their shape

1 Like

I’m practically the only one out of all my friends who loves to 50’s fashion!

2 Likes

50s,60s,70s,80s :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No one in my class even know or care what 1950s fashion is all about​:joy::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Whenever I mention how downhill fashion has gone since then all my friends just stare at me like I’m some sort of weirdo :joy:

1 Like

Vintage is cool too, at least it’s comin back so no one stares at you weirdly :sob::sob:

1 Like

1960s, 1970s and 1980s for sure!

2 Likes

I mean they’re all like “wut?” And I can never relate to them because they think fashion is too girly (literally all my friends that are girl or boy)

1 Like

I know, I’m surprised people like the 80s since people some people hates this era (not me tho I love the perks and colorful pastels)

2 Likes

My friends are crazy over fashion, but like, the “in” fashion. It’s so annoying hearing them talk about the latest shoes and bla bla bla, then I try to start talking about fifties fashion and I’m suddenly weird :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I love the 80s in general.

4 Likes

1940s and 1950s. My favorite is 1940s

Probably 2010s streetwear too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

How could I forget the 1920s?!

1 Like

Yaaas! I definitely love the practicality of the 40s and how women styled their hair and the war feminism my goodness!!!

3 Likes

Yes!!! I forgot also but I can never forget love their fashion freedom and the AnKLeS!!!

1 Like