Which fashion era are your favorites? ๐Ÿ‘—

YEAH, fashion should never make a person look weird since people wear them back in the day and it still is fashionable even though a few people wear those type of fashion and yes my friends also like the โ€œnowโ€ fashion. Maybe in a few years theyโ€™re gonna think the same way you did since their fashion is gonna fade and a new look is gonna be hot

3 Likes

And the hair!

The rise of short hair and glamorous curls, itโ€™s bootiful (though some people still wear it in an updo just the bangs are styled and covered with hats and pins.

2 Likes

Sorry, I just canโ€™t help myself with these fashion stuff in my head :sweat_smile:

I love all the fashion eras. Every fashion era has its own fashion statement. But my favorite is the era of 90s and the modern era. :heart_eyes: :dress: :womans_clothes: :bikini:.

1 Like

And flappers?

I like them too since they were breaking out the tradition and pretty much evolved into the making your hemline short and modern day fashion

1 Like

1980s and 70s
Also retro fashion

I Mean 80s and 70s is retro but I agree
Still shook to people liking 80s (I cry in joy when someone says that :sob:)

1 Like

I still feel kinda weird no one mentioned other fashion eras like the 19th century or 17th century, they were cool. :star_struck:

17th century? Really? The clothes then werenโ€™t what youโ€™d callโ€ฆ cool. I found them (especially the dresses) weird.

Nuuuuuu :sob::sob::sob::sob:
They were detailed so much practically was a trend I mean look at the pockets

And the bootiful details

The dresses are so weird and baggy, but I like the gold sequins :slightly_smiling_face:

True, anyways theyโ€™d always like their gowns floor length but I have to agree some looks are justโ€ฆ why

2 Likes

Woah, now thatโ€™s just terrifyingโ€ฆ

I know :joy::joy: I like their attention to details tho

1 Like

If they just toned down a bit on the width then that would actually make a pretty nice dress.

True but that would just turn into rococo fashion since the shape is similar but toned down

I meant the retro fashion followed in the 21st centuryโ€ฆ
I specially like 1980s fashion the one followed by Princess Diana