Which genre do you like?

I was wandering what kind of stories do you like? Maybe we can recommend stories to each other as well!

2 Likes

fantasy and drama

2 Likes

Romance. I think that’s the best because I love this typical romance

1 Like

I love fantasy too! Here’s one of my fav fantasy stories, it’s called “The witch prophecy” by @gigistorm

I’m not big fan of romance but “hunting bad” is one of my fav stories!

I’m one for a cliche story now and again, but I mostly read fantasy :blush:

Fantasy :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I’m not a big reader, but I do love a good romance

I’m writing a romance/drama/action series just now as a manuscript and script

Feel free to share it with us when you’re done! I love reading new stories!

Is it just me or is fantasy getting more popular than romance? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

To a certain point I guess… romance will most likely remain the most popular genre because of the audience it receives. However, in my opinion, fantasy is a strong 2nd most popular genre now.

Yep, then drama (I think)

Aww

Thank you so much :blush:

I don’t know when I’m waiting on art scenes and then I’ll be publishing it

Hopefully between October and January

1 Like

I like mixes. Phantom’s Crossing is a great combination of mystery, fantasy, drama, and romance. Dare to Dream is drama & romance combined beautifully. UN-DEAD has a bit of thriller, as well as mystery, drama, & hopefully romantic aspects.
Mystery and romance are great, but I’m picky!

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussing specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Mystery/thriller are my favourites to read and write but I like romance as a sub-genre :slight_smile:

I like comedies, romance, romantic comedies, and (to an extent) action.

• fantasy
  • sci-fi
  • romanace (not cringey tho!)

Fantasy! I enjoy Romance too, so a fantasy story with a little romance is perfect for me!

Ones that shakes me to my chore. Or based on real life, So probably drama