Which is a Better Pet?

definitely dogs. had mine for 12 years now.

2 Likes

Both, but sometimes dogs are just crazy…

Summary

my german shepherd is honestly so powerful and big he’s capable of knocking people down. he’s the runt if you can believe it.

Edit: he actually has knocked people down. He tackled me while I sat and my mom when she was recording him.

2 Likes

Neither. I have a fear of both, but I would pick dogs more.

1 Like

team rat :rat:

1 Like

yas @eilyk

2 Likes

omg yes

2 Likes

i love rats :rat::heart::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I’ve had lots of pets throughout my life, and although the dogs are the friendliest, I always remember cats the most because they’re dramatic assholes. I guess I’m a cat person :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m team dogs, sorry team cats :stuck_out_tongue:

I love all animals and no animal is 100% perfect but I would prefer to have a pet dog because, sure, they take more work to look after, but just because cats are easier to manage, doesn’t mean they’re a better pet. Dogs are so cute, energetic and friendly as well. If a dog is ever aggressive, it’s not because of their breed or the fact that they’re naturally like that, it’s usually because they got treated not as well as they should have been. No dog is the same though, so I couldn’t say. But that’s at least in my experience.

But like I said, both animals have their ups and downs, and it really just depends on what situation you’re in and which pet suits your lifestyle better :smile:

I also may be a little biased since I have a dog of my own
I’ve also had a cat before and he always scratched me so :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Same. My German Shepherd is pretty large and could knock anyone over if he wanted to.

He’s such a sweetheart though that he wouldn’t dare :smile:

1 Like

I just got a German shepperd puppy! And he is a literal terror :joy: But I love him.

He is already so big too, his dad was 90 pounds so I am expecting him to be massive.

1 Like

Aww cute! German Shep puppies are sooo cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When I got mine years ago, he got super big super fast after only a few weeks :joy:

1 Like

yes, he is 4 and I/2 months.
Also here is a random photo of him enjoying a pupachino from Starbucks.

3 Likes

Aaaaa so adorable! :pleading_face:

1 Like

So cute :heart_eyes:

cats. they are less noisy :relieved:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.