Which is better INK or LL

I personally like ink more. I don’t know why they don’t update it when they should tbh

4 Likes

Personally for me LL

And this is one of their many explanations on why they can’t update INK

2 Likes

I would say LL for me, I LOVE their style and I love how they always update new wardrobe outfits. <3

7 Likes

I guess but if they would update INk it would be so much better

1 Like

Awh that sucks I personally dislike limelight it doesn’t look realistic

1 Like

I prefer Ink, but I like LL too, now that I’m used to it (took some time, lol). LL has better animations and clothing, though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Always read LL never used to INK. Sorry for the INK lovers

1 Like

I like both but I think Ink just has more of a special place in my heart, since it’s the main style I read and write in, however I do occasionally read and write in limelight too :))

3 Likes

I like both… I usually read Limelight more, but I like INK too

3 Likes

i love limelight because of the wide selection of wardrobe and character features and stuff…but ink is better in my opinion, and limelight animations look weird haha

4 Likes

anything but classic LMAO

10 Likes

It depends what mood I am but most of the time I read ink. If you’re gonna write a new story, I’ll say write it in limelight. :woman_shrugging::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Classic is so funny.

2 Likes

fr :skull: the way they walk makes it look like they have a stick up their butt… :sob:

but i will say Ink animations are superior to all styles

5 Likes

Ink is my preference but LL is ok but classic is weird

3 Likes

This is so accurate :rofl: I can’t unsee it now

4 Likes

Limelight is nice. I love ink too because of the style and how it looks more artistic, I also love the animations for it. Limelight however I enjoy too, though I currently prefer Limelight as I’ve gotten used to it and like the colors, I will still read a good ink story. Like some people above said ‘just not classic’, it looks “interesting”.

3 Likes

I personally like LL better! Ever since I have been on Episode I always watched LL stories. And personally let me say I have never and I mean never watched an INK story (Ikr…)I find myself only reading LL stories and I think that INK looks a lot more like somebody drew it off of scratch papaer and animated it (Lol)…lmk if I should watch a INK story for the INK lovers…(even tho I probably wont get devoted to it)

2 Likes

I prefer limelight because of the animations, the weekly art releases, the animals. There’s just more to work with. :blush:

3 Likes

Both are rad, but I like Ink more

3 Likes