Which is better INK or LL

LL I’ll only read if the story is so good

1 Like

I personally like LL better. The characters look more realistic in my opinion.

2 Likes

there’s no way you saw this. I’m literally in love with your story. All of the elements have literally been my wallpaper :sob: btw ilysm I hope your doing well

2 Likes

I love reading limelight stories only because the characters look very real and beautiful. I have not read ink stories much. But they are also amazing :relaxed:

1 Like

I prefer LL more as we have weekly updates and the animals are to die for, LL is realistic than the other styles in my opinion :grinning: and the animations look realistic but if you have a different opinion, it’s okay!

1 Like

awww omg thank you! I’m so glad you like my story! And thank you, I hope you’re doing well too :innocent: :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

2 Likes

Honestly, I will always prefer ink and I am never a fan of Limelight. I wish so badly that ink gets updated…but sadly it won’t :pensive: :unamused:

2 Likes

INK ALL THE WAY but you think that the costs of updating Limelight would be way more than updating ink . I wish they’d do like channels for example they could on the app have One for Ink and one for LL like there’s Mtv and Mtv 2

1 Like

Th LL animation idk the exact name but when a female struts omg it looks like they’re related to GUMBY LMFAO :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I

I love ink, four years or so ago, I started reading stories on Episode, and I started reading with the INK style.
Currently, I’ve been writing my own story, and I even chose to use INK for it. I like ink more because it’s what I am used to, if that makes sense.

LL is great and all, but INK was my OG and I don’t think I could ever genuinely replace that without feeling guilty AF.

Hope this helps!
Happy reading,
Stella C

3 Likes

I look at the content of the story. But ink is better even though it is 2 dimensions it looks better. The boys look masculine and not too glamorous. More real
And the girls may be more suitable for LL but it don’t have the roughness that is in the ink.
I hope they update the ink in animations as well.
What do they care ?! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I really like INK and that style gives me nostalgia. Not to mention I think that style is what made Episode super popular with the clickbait ads lol///

Stories back then are generally better and had a lot of creativity and fun during INK era.

Art style wise, I definitely prefer limelight. If INK was given the option to have more features, I think people woud love it up to this day. My only problem with ink is that people more or less use the same features for their characters.

3 Likes

I hate INK. It looks super weird :grimacing:

I started reading episode when classic was still rather popular, so I’ve seen the switches between the different art styles.

When INK came around, it looked more advanced compared to classic, so I liked it more. But dear god, certain features on INK are really ugly imo. Not to mention how 99% of the characters looks identical in this style. And mind you, it’s obviously not only due to the lack of creativity of the authors. During the last period of INK, the team started releasing clothing and hairstyles that looked more polished and without that chunky black line art and I already saw improvement in the quality there.

And then… LL made its first appearance, and I loved it ever since. Really it’s not even comparable for me, LL looks and moves more realistically than any other style, it has way more variety in assets and colors, and it looks more refined in general.

All the people who say “INK is more realistic” and “I couldn’t bring myself to like LL at all/for a while” kinda make it sound as if whoever was here since INK couldn’t stop loving INK and disliked LL as a consequence… which isn’t true lol. I loved LL ever since it came out. Idk it’s just an obviously superior style to me :sweat_smile:

I still like INK and classic, buuuut if I had to choose a style it’d be LL without a doubt.

3 Likes