Which of these story ideas sound better to you?

I’ve been brainstorming 2 story ideas recently and I don’t know which one to focus more on, so I wanted your opinion!

First story idea: A fresh start your mother said. But when you find your childhood best friend who was supposed to be on the other side of the world and the murder of Indigo Shepard, part of the power couple duo, nothing is fresh. All the secrets and lies that pushed you away from your true home come out one at a time as more students are murdered. Before long, you become the next suspect. You have to find the real murder of Indigo Shepard before you become the next victim. Will you solve the murder before it’s too late? Or will you become another victim?

Second story idea: You never thought anything bad would come with high school, drama, love and tears was what you expected. But when one day you receive a mysterious suicide letter from your friend during a math class right after she stormed out and suddenly came back, you start to worry. But the worst comes when you find out the next morning that she’s dead. The only thing left? Your necklace and the suicide note found at the crime scene. You, your best friend, your crush and two other boys are left to solve the mystery of the murder of your friend. Secrets, lies, betrayal, love and more await… You’ll never think of high school the same way again…

WHICH STORY IDEA DO YOU LIKE BETTER?

• Story idea 1
  • Story idea 2

0 voters

Thank you for answering! Tell me what you think in the comments below! :llama: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

you are talented! I mean I love the first story idea and I also love the second.

2 Likes

Umm, BOTH?!?! They both sound amazing and I’ll totally read it! :star_struck:

But as I know, it’s hard to work on 2 stories, so I chose for the second option :relaxed: Good luck!!

1 Like

Aw, thank you so much! I love both of them two! :see_no_evil: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ah, thank you! I hope you’ll like which ever one the majority picks! Yes it is hard, but I think I’ll definitely work on both in due time! Thanks for your kind words! :see_no_evil: :llama: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

bump :llama: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.