Which one sounds better?

I want to know which plot you guys want to read and why its better than the other (your feedback is needed!)
Plot #1 : London moves back to her hometown after 3 years to find out the real reason of how her mom died. Along the way she meets a mysterious guy Alexander Delgado, with the help of him, they both find out the truth of how her mom died. Unlocking secrets of her hometown and finding out the truth of how her mom died.

OR

Plot#2 : London moves back to her hometown after 3 years so she can feel closer to her deceased mom but when she arrives she sees that nothing is how she remembers it, especially Alexander Delgado… (this is more of a teen romance/drama story because of the age category of episode readers)

also I would love it if you guys could give me title names

3 Likes

I like plot #1 but your opinion DOES matter. :heart:
I like plot #1 more because i feel it is more interesting. I would definitely read that story.

1 Like

I like plot 1 as well BUT if you repeat " truth of how her mom died." a lot so maybe try rephrasing

1 Like

I like plot #1
Possible title: Lethal Secret

I personally like mystery more so I would go with the first one. But both sound amazing! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like