What kind of phone do you have? :iphone:
NO DRAMA
Everyone is allowed to have a different opinion and share it

2 Likes

Apple for sure

1 Like

I have the iPhone 11 purple

1 Like

Typically, I prefer the Iphone because its really cool the features it has. You can do lot more stuff with it than a samsung. However, A Samsung is nice to. But I prefer Iphone

Cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

apple is the best , but about Samsung . I’m sometime like “i still Don’t get why some people like Samsung”
i just Don’t like Samsung because google play isn’t like apple store (bruh :roll_eyes: , i feel like a brat)

2 Likes

I don’t care to be honest, I dont think phones are super important and don’t really see the sense in spending a significant amount of money on one.Although, I do value camera quality and storage, that’s mainly it. But the best phone was a Samsung so I’ll go with that

3 Likes

Haha don’t worry you don’t sound like a brat🤣

1 Like

some people are spending a lot of money on a phone to show they’re rich

2 Likes

I want one!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Buy one!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Well I mean if you’ve got it flaunt it! Just make sure your rent is paid at the end of the month :joy:

5 Likes

I can’t!!! I got the yellow XR last yearrr

:rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Oh but the xr is really Good it was my last phone! Before my 11

I like all android phones. Like Samsung, Xiaomi and LG. I had a good experience with my LG. IPhone is okay, but it will restrict you from getting certain stuff if you don’t have the latest one. I’m planning to get Xiaomi Redmi 7 or Note 7 to replace water damaged LG Stylo 2 plus

5 Likes

I’ve heard about Samsung but I never heard about a phone named xiaomi

Xiaomi is a brand from china. Like huawei. Great Quality and really cheap!

1 Like

Never heard of it! Is it only in China?

No. You can get it on Amazon There is an international version so you can get Instagram and Episode etc. because idk if you can use those in China.

1 Like