Which places would you like to discover?

I, myself, can’t choose at all! I really love to travel and discover new places. Next summer I’m going to Canada for the first time. So I’m really excited to go there. Please share your must-go places, countries, cities, etcetera.

3 Likes

I’m visiting San Francisco and New York this summer. I’ve visited SF so many times already but going back there is always worth it (mostly because of the clam chowder haha) and always so much fun! I’m especially excited for New York since I haven’t been there in a long while. I’ve literally been dreaming of NYC for as long as I can remember so getting to finally go back there for the first time in forever is beyond exciting for me! Truly the greatest city in the world for me.

2 Likes

NYC is indeed incredible! I’ve been there once and it was truly magical. It’s so different from where I’m from.

1 Like

NYC is amazing. I’ve been there like million times cuz I live near NYC and I still love it!

2 Likes

I love New York would definitely go back first chance I get, I’m planning on moving to Canada eventually because tbh I hate the States, I would love to visit Iceland, Japan, Or Greece

3 Likes

I’m going on a trip to SC & Georgia with my school marching band in April :blush:

1 Like

Definitely Atlantis, but I guess that is not what you meant. :grin:

3 Likes

That’s so great!

1 Like

I heard Iceland is very pretty. I would definitely like to go there.

1 Like

Well it is an answer to my question and I like it haha.

1 Like

I’ve never gotten the chance to travel before, but my top two places are definitely India and Africa. I’ve wanted to go to those places since I was introduced to their cultures (about two or three years ago). I would also love to go to:

• New York
  • Salt Lake City
  • Greece
  • Italy
  • Brazil
  • Tibet
  • Pakistan
  • Canada

Obviously everything is in limbo, but I would love to travel abroad and learn different cultures & such :))

2 Likes

One day you get the chance to travel and go to your favourite spots. I really believe in that :))

1 Like

Definitely some far and exotic places like Micronesia, Polynesia and such! I imagine them to be completely different from where I am from (Slovakia) :thinking:

2 Likes
  • Greece
  • Australia
  • India
  • Hawaii
  • The Maldives
  • Japan
  • South Korea
  • Alaska
  • Germany
  • Norway
  • Egypt
  • China
  • Denmark
  • Fiji
  • Bora Bora
  • Aruba
  • Thailand
  • Indonesia
  • Turkey
1 Like

I think my list would be way too long but here’s a few places I really want to go to:

• Iceland
  • Amsterdam
  • The Maldives
  • Barcelona
  • Egypt
  • Bulgaria
  • Norway
  • Paris
  • NYC
  • Canada
  • Greece
2 Likes

Italy
Paris
The Maldives
Havana
LA

1 Like

That’s hard to pick… but I know what’s number one on my list!

1. Iceland!!
  2. Frick, anywhere in Scandinavia! Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, etc.
  3. Anywhere in Europe basically, especially Belgium, Switzerland/Holland, Poland, Hungary, Ireland, Scotland, etc!~
  4. China, I’ve already been since my family is from there, but dang it I want to go back.
  5. Philadelphia, already went there before, but want to go back! (Oops, this forum is about ‘discovering’)
  6. Greece & the Mediterranean
  7. Maine, Oregon, Washington State, etc.
  8. Appalachian Mountains- in my home state, North Carolina. :sunglasses:
  9. Other places I can’t think of rn…

Edit: Heck I forgot Australia & the Great Barrier Reef-

2 Likes

NYC is my dream and I think I will be living there for four years :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I like Europe very much but I’m biased haha. It’s the continent where I’m from :))

1 Like

Wow that’s really cool! Go for it!