Which Plot is Better? 💘

Hey everyone! I’m working on a story called Blood Bride. The current description is:

“Unbeknownst to you, your one-of-a-kind blood heals Earth’s greatest {{super-villain.}}”

But, I’ve been thinking. Maybe I should change it to super-hero? Example:

“Unbeknownst to you, your one-of-a-kind blood heals Earth’s greatest superhero. Problem: You’re Earth’s greatest super-villain.”

Which plot do you like better?

3 Likes

Either or:) I wouldn’t mind. Just see which one you like better:) I’m sure you would do well

Both sounds great, I prefer super villain MC tho

2 Likes

Thank you! :pleading_face:
I made two different characters depending on the plots:

Heal Super-villain plot:

Heals Superhero Plot, e you’re the villain:

1 Like

OOOOo both caught my eye :star_struck: Have you ever tried the idea of combining the two of them in the same story?

So they would heal each other? Doesn’t sound like a bad idea but for the “you’re the villain” plot I was gonna have her kill the superhero at the end after she faked being in love with gender of superhero :wink:

1 Like

I love that idea:)

:heart::heart: Thank you! Should I proceed with that idea? I really liked the supervillain MC’s character because she’s the opposite of the weak; “ Save me from my boring life,” character. Her character is hard to put into words, think of Harley Quinn lol.

1 Like

You should! I think I would read the whole story in 2 days lol:) But, either or will be fine

:pleading_face::pleading_face: I love my forums’ people. :sob:

1 Like

I like the second one alot

also i like the character in your profile pic shes so cute

Awe :pleading_face: I’m down to be friends if you want to be friends:)

Thanks! Btw, the first plot’s character is Sana from Twice!! I felt like she had a really innocent face so I just episode ink-Ed her.

1 Like

#forumfriends!! Thank you so much for your comments and for helping me on the plots :sob:!-!

1 Like

Of course!! My messages are always open if you need anything :blob_hearts:

yeah I do that sometimes with idols :joy:

If only Starbucks was like that. .

1 Like

:rofl:

I took this photo at an ice cream parlor. It reminds me of your profile photo :rofl: :

1 Like

Is that me? ;o