Which plot sounds more interesting?

I have three plots I’m considering making a small roleplay for, only a few people including me. I was wondering which plot sounds more interesting? They’re all kind of similar, but they’re different too. Here they are:

1. A group of high school kids, your average high school kid, each with their own personal torments and secrets. The only reason they survive is because they cling to each other and hold each other up. But when two of them start dating, the lies start flowing. And no one can tell what’s true anymore, or if they were ever really friends, even in the beginning.

2. A group at Riverview High have been betting since year one. No not on games and no they haven’t been playing poker. They’ve been betting on relationships… Their own relationships actually. If they can get someone to go out with them. How long they can keep them. How far they can get them to go. The thing is the others allow this to happen. That is until this year. This year everything changes.

3. This group have been together for as long as they remember, having to live in abandoned buildings and sometimes just on the street. What happens when one member of their little family turns up dead, supposedly killed by someone there?
    If you may be interested please let me know! Even if you’re not, putting in your opinion would be greatly appreciated.

• Plot 1
  • Plot 2
  • Plot 3

0 voters

I apologize if this is in the wrong section.

I would ready plot three, it sounds exciting!

Clicked the wrong option :woman_facepalming:
I prefer option three – I’m a sucker for thriller/mysteries, which that seems to be the directing It’s heading in.

I like both 1 & 3. I would want to be in either one!

I’m interested in plot 3!