Which story idea do you like most?

I currently have three ideas for an Episode story rattling around in my head, and I have motivation and inspiration for all three. I figured you lovely people could help me decide which to pursue first!

I’m hoping to have all three of these stories published in the future, but I don’t want to overload myself by writing them all at the same time. So, I’ve set up a poll and given additional details below, for those who are curious to know more!

Please do vote and, if you have time, let me know what you think!

• A Royal Pain. Mystery, romance. To establish peace, you are engaged to the heir of a rival kingdom. But someone is sabotaging your wedding! Can you uncover who?
  • Once More, With Feeling. Drama, romance. Ava was the most popular girl at school, now she’s an outcast. Help her climb the social ladder and even find love!
  • Reality Bites. Fantasy, romance. You wake up in a coffin, with no idea who you are. All you know is that you’re not quite human anymore…

0 voters

A ROYAL PAIN.

Style: Limelight
Format: Spotlight, some Cinematic
Genres: Drama, Mystery, Romance
Longer summary:

You are a princess arranged to be married to an heir from a rival kingdom, in hopes of putting an end to the war between your countries. However, once engaged and on your way to becoming queen, you realize that things are awry in the palace. Someone is trying to sabotage your wedding. It’s up to you to find them. Manipulate people and situations to your advantage, forge alliances or bitter rivals, and make difficult decisions. Will you uncover the saboteur?

More in depth details here.

ONCE MORE, WITH FEELING.

Format: Spotlight
Genres: Drama, Slice of life, Romance
Longer summary:

Ava used to be one of the most popular girls at her high school, but after one unforgettable party, she finds herself at the bottom of the social ladder. In the heat of the moment, she announces she’ll be running for Homecoming Queen. Oops. Too late to turn back now. Help Ava navigate the hectic hallways of high school, forge new friendships, and even find love!

REALITY BITES.

Format: Spotlight, possibly some Cinematic
Genres: Fantasy, Mystery, Romance
Longer summary:

You wake up six feet under in a coffin, with no idea what happened and ravenous. Making your way to the surface, you soon realize that you have no memories of your past. But that’s the least of your problems. You are a vampire, and someone sired you for a reason. With old friends and new, you set out into the heart of the city for answers.

1 Like

But my all time favorite is

1. It’s just a illusion regrets
  2. Dead 7
  3. Too much baby Mama drama
1 Like

I like the sound of Reality Bites the most, but in saying that (this is really going to show how much of a stalker I am) I remember seeing Once More, With Feeling on the old forums. Like I remember you talking about it on the old forums, while you were working on it (or at least I think it was you), and I lowkey tried to search for it earlier this year because I remembered the name of it and wanted to see if it ever got published

1 Like

Thank you so much for voting! I’m glad Reality Bites caught your interest; it’s the newest idea I came up with, but I’m really eager to flesh it out more.

And I’m really touched to hear you kept an eye out for OMWF! I’m still outlining the story, but I am halfway through writing the first episode. I hope it’ll live up to your expectations, whenever I get to publishing it! :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Np. Make sure to let me know when either of them are eventually published! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’ll be sure to let you know! Thanks so much for your interest :heart:

1 Like

Well …reality bites …sounds interesting…

2 Likes

So I thought it would be fun to show sneak peeks of what I’ve got so far for each of the stories! Maybe you’ll end up interested in a different story after? :thinking:

A ROYAL PAIN -

ONCE MORE, WITH FEELING -

REALITY BITES -

1 Like

The poll is now CLOSED. Thank you so much to the 25 people who were kind enough to vote!

The clear winner is Reality Bites, so I will be working on fleshing the story and characters out! I’ve already got quite a bit written for the first episode, but I want to make sure the plot is actually going somewhere.

Thanks again everyone for your interest and time! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Woohoo! Let me know when it’s out! (But no rush, take your time. Lol)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.