Which story idea is better

Soo guys, I’ve decided on these ideas for a new story… Can you please choose which one is better? :butterfly:

Telephone Booth

There’s this urban legend about a telephone booth. It’s said that if you call a random number at 12:00am, a spirit will pick it up and grant wishes. However, for every wish granted, 10 years are deducted from your life.

Anemoia

You’re weirdly attracted to Egypt and extremely interested in the cultures. It feels nostalgic in a weird way, even though you’ve never been there. Suddenly, you discover some mysterious Egyptian scriptures and start having dreams of an Egyptian God confessing his love for you and telling you how much he misses you. You decide on going to Egypt and blah blah… Probably finding out about all the nostalgia and that you were actually an Egypt goddess sent to earth

Grim Life

You’re an innocent pure soul… Purest of all… But when you’re accidentally sent to hell and punished for sins you never committed, rage starts building up. The innocence is gone. As compensation, you are made a grim reaper. But what happens when you start killing the innocent ones? And what happens when you fall in love with that one criminal you are supposed to kill?

History Mystery

You visit the old antique shop yet again… Only to find a secret attic that leads into the past

Please tell me which one is good. Also, if anyone of these stories is like, WAY TOO SIMILAR to another story, please tell me…

Thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation:

9 Likes

They’re honestly all so good :heavy_heart_exclamation: But I personally like the first two the most :heart_eyes:

1 Like

wow those are so so good!! personally i love the first one and the last one the best <3

1 Like

I like Anemoia

1 Like

Grim life or Anemoia

2 Likes

Aw thank you soo much! :dizzy:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you💕

1 Like

Thank you :sparkling_heart:

If you can fit it in the character limit, “midnight” is better; so many people confuse 12 pm and 12 am, including current company. :wink:
Unless you meant for it to be 12 pm (noon). :upside_down_face:

But in seriousness, I’d probably read any of those. :grin: Looks like for 2 and 3, you have more of a plot in mind, and 1 in 4 are just concepts atm. 3 is probably my favourite. :grin:

(I also voted in the polls thread lol)

1 Like

I really liked the second one!!!

1 Like

I like Grim Life❤

1 Like

Omg yes, I meant 12:00 am hahahahah anyways, thanks a lot! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Thank u :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Thank you! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

I like Grim Life and Telephone Booth, but mostly grim life.

1 Like

Kk thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Are my favorite. But please, do not whitewash the Egyptian culture. I beg of you!!! :pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5:

Other than that, they sound like good ideas.

1 Like

Ah okay :joy:

I like the second one the most, I’ve never heard of any story like it! But if you don’t pick one they are all great ideas. : )

2 Likes