Which story idea is better

History Mystery hands down!

That sounds really cool. A character going back into the past and going through all these historical events. Anything from the Elizabethan Period, Roaring 1920s, WW2-era, 1950s, The Golden Age of Disco, 1980s, 1990s, Crunk-era.

The amount of episodes the story could have is near endless as the MC could go back to the attic and go to different time periods.

And to spice things up, maybe the MC can bring back a character/love interest from the past into the present. That would be pretty cool. Whatever story you choose, I’m sure it’s going to be great!

3 Likes

I love the first one! It sounds so mysterious and cool, however I’m not sure about the 10 years taken of your life. It feels a little harsh and not ‘deep’ enough. How about something like:

• A life is taken (some random people from the town die in mysterious circumstances), it’s all fun and games until it’s one of your friends who dies or maybe even you.
  • Something bad happens to you (to maintain the nature’s balance or something), but it depens on how impactful the wish was. For small wishes something quite innocent happens like: You burn the pancakes or get a huge pimple. For bigger ones something like, you break your leg or you get robbed etc.
    :arrow_down: or
    You have to do something bad to someone like steal their cat or make them fail an exam by locking them in the bathroom.
    –> Those are pretty random things lol
  • You get a ‘mark’ on your skin for every wish until some day half your body is covered with them and they become painful

Okay idk, I felt inspired :laughing: :see_no_evil: Feel free to use though.

3 Likes

You should try them all out, it doesn’t have to be all at once. They are very creative and interesting ideas. I like History Mystery the most, but they are all worthy of being written.
However, I do agree with the person above about the first one. The idea is cool, but I would change up the taking 10 years away thing. You do you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I personally really liked the Telephone Booth story. :grin:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.