Which story should I publish first?

I have three different stories I’m working on. And needed help deciding which one I should focus on publishing first?

Story one: It’s Mia’s senior year and a secret admirer starts to emerge. Only problem is she’s hated him since sophomore year or atleast that’s what she wants others to believe. Can he win her over enough to admit her true feelings or will someone else steal her heart?
2 LI. Romance. Possibly full customization. Plot twists. Mature themes and language.

Story two: When Harley finally feels she has a handle on life again, she finds herself falling for Jaxon, the new student that appears out of nowhere. With the help from an unlikely source, will these two be what the other needed all along?
1 LI. Romance/Drama. Limited Customization. Plot twists. Art scenes. Mature themes and language.

Story three: Life has thrown Avery, a catering waitress, secretly into the world of fame and glamour but not everything is what it seems. Lies, betrayal and secrets are just the start of the problems that lie ahead when she soon falls for movie star Bryan.
1 LI. Romance/Drama. Possibly full customization. Plot twists. Mature themes and language.

No bad boy vs. good guy story lines in any. mostly plot based so limited choices in all but choices will not effect outcome of the story just the dialogue of certain conversations or cause certain situations to happen

I hope they don’t sound as cliche as I think they do, even though I’m sure they do lol

Thanks in advance :blush:

3 Likes

I like the way #1 sounds :wink:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

hope it’s as good as it sounds :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think they all sound amazing, but I gravitate more towards #3! :relaxed: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Im sure it will be :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Oh yay! :sparkling_heart: lol

I struggled with that description the most so I’m glad it caught your attention :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I like 3 the most but I think you should publish the one you like the most, it would be more motivating to publish new chapters after that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I understood what you were saying, no worries! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :two_hearts:

And that’s true lol I never really looked at it like that

1 Like

bump

I like all of them, but I like #3 better

1 Like

thank you :two_hearts:

1 Like

It’s np, can you please tag me when you publish any of stories ?

1 Like

Yes, of course :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

Tysm :heartpulse:

#3 :pleading_face:

1 Like

Thanks love :sparkling_heart::blush:

1 Like

Seems like #3 is the popular one lol but it’s the only one I don’t have a title for :sweat_smile: any suggestions?

I have one story I have finished working on it .and I needed help to publish it.
Story:my first kiss :kiss: :kiss: