Which story type do you like the best?

This is really random but I was wondering:

Which story type do you prefer to write/read in? Limelight, Ink, or Classic?

Personally, I like Ink the best. I used to only be a reader on Episode and all the stories I read was in Ink, so I guess I just feel really comfortable in using Ink :slight_smile:

I don’t know, what do y’all think? Which are you most familiar with?
I’m curious :smiley:

4 Likes

Ink

1 Like

i like both limelight and ink but i probably prefer limelight as it has more customisation options

2 Likes

I read both INK and LL but I prefer tu write in LL :hugs::hugs::love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Ink

1 Like

I like all 3. I want to write in LL but I need better animations. The running one looks like they really need to go to the bathroom.

2 Likes

My favourite is INK but I’m getting kinda used to LL

2 Likes

When I first came to Episode, the classic style was the most used style since the ink style was still new and not very well developed so it was hard to find good ink stories.
I didn’t ever read a classic style story because I hated that style so one day I tried searching for an ink style story and I found one and just after the first episode I fell in love with the ink style and then people started to use ink a lot so I had a lot of ink stories to read.
Then a new style came out which is the Limelight, so when it was first released I didn’t like it at all, I hated it but then like what happened to the classic style, people started using the limelight a lot so one day I decided to read a limelight story and give that style a chance :joy: and I still didn’t like it but I stopped hating it, like I didn’t like it but I didn’t hate it and then I read another Limelight story and I started getting used to it and I started liking it. Now I love the limelight style and I love the ink style but I prefer the limelight style more than the ink style.
I still hate hate hate hate the classic style. :no_mouth:
So the summary of this whole thing
I prefer limelight over ink but I would still read ink stories

1 Like

Limelight

I read in all styles.

All styles

I like all however limelight is my favorite :black_heart: The first style I ever practiced with was Classic (it was also the first style I read in).

Ink since I’ve written the most in it :joy: I’m ashamed to say but when limelight came out, I was not a fan, all of my love was dedicated to ink :flushed: but now I’ve grown to love it and it has surpassed my love for ink (idk when exactly but ik it did) :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Classic. Even better if it’s spotlight… :relieved:

limelight