Which Title Should I Use?🤪

Hi! So I had another idea for a second story and I’m not gonna get into details, but I have a few title ideas and I was wondering if anyone could rank the top 3 or 5 titles that I’m gonna list from starting with your favourite as number 1. (rank them according to how interesting the titles are) Here are the titles:

• Into the Past
  • Timeline
  • Voyage of Time
  • Timeless
  • Eternal Shores
  • Eternal Waters
  • Eternal Waves

(it’s something about time and the ocean :wink: )
Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

edit : someone made a poll but you can still rank them if you like, both help!

• Into the Past
  • Timeline
  • Voyage of Time
  • Timeless
  • Eternal Shores
  • Eternal Waters
  • Eternal Waves

0 voters

1 Like

Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think Eternal Waters would be a really good name for it since it is unique, fits the story with the time and ocean theme and I am pretty sure there is no other story that shares the same title

1 Like

Tysm for taking your time to give this advice! I’ll definitely think about that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Do you already have a story description in mind that’d be helpful.

1 Like

Ooh sounds interesting! I’m writing a pirate story as well so if you need some backgrounds or overlays I can help lmao. I think the best title is Eternal Waters, it really sums up the plot.

1 Like

Ty! Do you mind dropping your insta so I can give you creds if I choose the title? :slight_smile:

1 Like

also do you mind dropping your insta so I can give creds if I choose the title? thnx :slight_smile:

Ooh I don’t have an Episode insta, but credits are not required of course! Thank you tho.

1 Like

Something like that doesn’t need credit :grin:. Thanks for the offer though

1 Like

ahaha okay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

no problem! :innocent:

Good luck on the story! can’t wait to read it when it comes out no matter what name you pick

2 Likes

Thnx! That rlly motivates me :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Let us know when you publish it!:two_hearts:

1 Like

ofc! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.