Which writing contest do you wish you entered?

Which writing contest do you wish you entered?
Mine is Fantastical :frowning:
I didn’t have enough time and cut up thumb lol #hardtimes

7 Likes

Hello @lamecast88, this is Sydney the Moderator.

This topic has been moved from General Chat to Episode Fan Community since it’s related to Episode writing contests. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

1 Like

Same, I have a story in mind that would have fit perfectly in Fantastical, but I decided I need to finish my other stories first…

1 Like

H&V. I was too focused on my current story at the time, that I decided not to think about that one but now I have all these ideas lol.

I wish I could enter Dirty Dancing… I had so many ideas forming until I realised I’m from the wrong country lol.

2 Likes

I wish H & V too. I was excited about the Dirty Dancing one (it’s one of my favourite) but I’m in the wrong country too :tired_face:

3 Likes

Star Power, because I had a good idea but I didn’t really have all the plot details worked out.
H&V too, but a story idea actually came to me much after the contest was over. :confused:

3 Likes

Hmm, I wish I joined Summer Fling. I know it’s really old, but I had the time plus (though I was crap for directing) I didn’t like romance, I believe entering would of helped gain some romance-writing skills.

2 Likes

Fantastical too :sob: I was so focused on all the details (names, outfits, personalities etc) that I didn’t have time to direct everything​:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

With Fantastical I struggled so much with magic overlays and spot directing. With H&V I was absolutely over ambitious. I was going to do CC for the first time, and lots of branching. Idk what I was smoking lmao

2 Likes

Same! Star Power seemed fun!

Spotlight, Star Power, Haunted, Cupid’s Arrow, All Hallows, and Adventures away!

3 Likes

Haunted was the first contest I considered entering! It sucks because I had some idea what I wanted to do, but it wasn’t fleshed out enough.

2 Likes

Me too! I was thinking of a vampire story!

I wish I could’ve entered Dream Job and summer fling. :heart:

2 Likes

I was thinking of an old school haunted house story :heart_eyes:

3 Likes