Which Zodiac Sign Are You Most Attracted To

Which Zodiac Sign Are You Most Attracted To

(For information about zodiacs: http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/)

3 Likes

Says a Taurus or Cancer, idk lol
I’m a Capricorn

2 Likes

Leo or Scoprio

Virgo or Pisces

Scorpio and I’m a cancer lol

Capricorn’s.
They’re mysterious :thinking:

Also I’m a cancer and those two are suppose to be compatible!

Edit: VIRgos too. They’re sweeties

1 Like

I’m a Taurus and this site says I’d be most compatible with a Cancer or a Scorpio (makes sense, Taurus is earth, Cancer and Scorpio are water). But some of the Taurus description they give I just don’t agree with, so I don’t know how accurate this all is :woman_shrugging: Something more accurate would be a natal chart :blush: It’s was fun to see what this site thinks anyway~

2 Likes

ayyy fellow earth sign

1 Like

Ayyy! Which one are you? :grin:

1 Like

I’m a capricorn
basically a Cardinal sign, and earth sign.

1 Like

Haha, well this site says you’re compatible with me but I’m not compatible with you for some reason. And we’re both supposed to love Cancers :joy: Sigh, Cancers and their flooding emotions~

1 Like

I’m not really attracted to Cancers, mostly people who are Cancer have had a crush on me.
Thing about Capricorns is that they’re irresistible, and you’d understand if you met Capricorn men, and they’re probably the most ambitious sign throughout the whole zodiacs.

1 Like

Oh my god, same! I only dated one “Cancer” once and he was a cusp between Cancer and Leo. That was… something. I found that I have a hard time getting along with fire signs most of the time.
I’ve met Capricorn men but it always led to purely platonic relationships, same with Virgo.
That’s interesting, Taurus are said to be irresistible too, men and women, and very romantic, sensual, beautiful, etc… since Taurus’ planet is Venus. I mean, I’ll take all the compliments I can get, even from a horoscope :tipping_hand_woman:

1 Like

Leo and Scorpio :smile:

I’m a Pisces.

1 Like

All relationships have conflicts.
Plus, the only thing I look in a person if they actually love me genuinely and not just for their star sign.

1 Like

Obviously. It’s best not to make any assumptions about people based on something like that. But it’s fun to look back on any kind of relationship and see certain patterns relating to your signs. It all depends on how each of us interprets them :blush:

1 Like

Yea, signs are interesting to talk about, it’s like talking about something that’s way out of this world.

1 Like

Yeah, literally out of this world :blush:

1 Like

like finding your love by using signs oof

1 Like

I honestly have no idea. I guess I don’t have a preferences. Also I have a question to all zodiac experts. I was meant to be born a Virgo but was born late so I am a Libra. I have been told that this means I am a Libra but have traits of a Virgo. Is this correct?